“It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight…” ~ e.e. cummings
Do any of these describe you?
- Your life is calling you to something new. “New” can feel confronting, scary or overwhelming – but also exciting with possibility. In this time of transition you need more clarity, some new skills, and the right kind of support. You’re wondering what or who would best meet your needs.
- Even with your challenges, you have a good life.
- You’re trying to balance your emotional, physical or spiritual needs with your commitments to others, time pressures or work in the world. You desire to do it better, more efficiently or differently.
- You have behaviors, beliefs, emotions or relationship patterns that are holding you back.
- You desire more creativity, playfulness and vitality.
- You’re results-oriented. You seek insights and tools that will have an immediate impact on your life.
- You’ve out-grown the person you were. You need assistance to safely reframe the past and express who you are coming to be.
- You already have skills in one or more body-mind disciplines or are open to learning new ways of connecting to your body, your innate wisdom and a more peaceful mind.
- You may have had life-altering experiences that were traumatic, spiritually transformative, or outside the dominant world-view.
- You care about what’s happening in this world. Your focus may be very personal right now or extending outward. Whether or not you’re called to action you’re concerned by the political, economic and environmental issues of our times. You recognize there are no easy answers.
You may be tentative about taking on one more thing or you’re ready to take the next step. What’s clear is that you have to prioritize and want a return on any investment of time, money and yourself. (That’s a great place start!)
If some of the above sounds like you, I welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific needs and consider the best options for you.
People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive. That’s what it’s all finally about. Joseph Campbell